Integrate OpsGenie with StatusHub
This article takes you through the steps to integrate your OpsGenie account with StatusHub.
To connect OpsGenie to your StatusHub page, click on 'Services and Integrations' in the Hub Config section.
Once here, you will need to select the "Services & Integrations" option on the side menu.
Click the arrow on the right.
You will then see these options appear. Click on the 3 dots to the right to reveal the drop-down menu and choose the Edit option.
Under Edit services, select Integrations and choose OpsGenie, then save.
After you select the OpsGenie option, we will generate a webhook for you to use at OpsGenie.
Please note that your link may be slightly different and you should always refer to the "Services & Integrations" section when adding new integration in one of the supported 3'rd party services.
Now, switch to your OpsGenie account.
- Click Settings from the top bar:
- Click Integrations from the left menu
- Click Add integration button
- Find Webhook
- Select Webhook
- Type ‘Integration name’ and click Continue
- Section: Outgoing | Rules for taking actions in the integrated applications > click Edit settings
- Webhook URL: input copied URL from StatusHub
- Select Add Alert Description to Payload + Add Alert Details to Payload